Hi,
I have setup Jira Service Desk for my company, but many customers have complained that they are unable to view and comment on tickets even when they are added as request participant or the ticket is shared with them.
I tried giving them Browse Project Permission and Add comment permission, but it doesn't seem to work.
I checked permissions for particular user on particular ticket using permission helper, which shows the user has add comment permission, still the Email Logs show - "You do not have permission to create internal comments on this issue". For some reason, people are also not able to view the ticket.
Since the customers in our case are our internal team members, I want all the customers to be able to view and comment on all issues. If that is not possible then I want at least the customers added as Request Participants to be able to view and comment on the issues.
Kindly recommend the right Permission Settings for this.
PFA, my current settings -


