It seems that the designated home pages in Confluence spaces cannot have comments added to them.
Is this true?
Are there any creative solutions for this?
Hi @Devin Parker ,
I had asked a similar question not long ago. The answer is that space Home pages cannot have a comments section. Not sure about the reasoning behind it. I haven't run across any workarounds for this behavior.
I'm curious, what is your use case?
Darryl
@Darryl St. Pierre
We have teams that do not have a lot of content and it all fits nicely on a single page.
They want to be able to interact with end-users via comments (getting feedback or fielding questions in public).
In my case, I was looking for comments/ideas on the design of a particular Home page. I settled for placing an email link instead.
Thinking about it now, I could have placed a page link to redirect them to a page that accepts comments in lieu of creating email.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.