Trying to add repositories from local account gives error:
Request parameter repo_ids must not be empty
Hello @Michael Trullas Garcia ,
Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.
It looks like you haven't selected any repositories to import on the page you saw this modal dialog. That is, every repository has a checkbox there, and you haven't ticked any. Can you confirm this?
I agree Bitbucket rather shouldn't allow to click on Add repositories button unless there's at least one repository selected instead of showing this meaningless error message. I'll add a bug to our backlog to get this fixed.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers,Daniil
Hello @Daniil Penkin
Of course I select the repositories. I press the first checkbox to select all the repos. Anyway, I tried to select one repo too and it gives the same error.
Please try it yourself.
Regards.
Yep had same error here. Selected the checkbox when trying to add an existing repo to a project and got the same error.
I'm seeing the same problem
Adding my name to the list to track this issue.
I wonder since when this has become a bug, until you fix it, is there a work around?
I did seem to find a workaround:
1. https://bitbucket.org/repo/create
2. Click on Import:
3. enter the required details, once imported, you may delete you old repo
Well, this would rather "copy" the repository.
As I mentioned in the linked ticket, a workaround is to transfer the ownership of a repository:
This way you'll preserve all the metadata of the repository like pull requests and comments.
Hi everyone! Today is 29/01/2020 and I also have a problem with the same error. Has some bugfix greated or not?
there is a problem - I also confirm
Same problem. Confirmed. Please fixed asap.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.