I saw several feeds about this problem and found no solution. How to recover access for my account?
Hello @IGOR PAVLENKO,
There's an ongoing investigation of a similar intermittent issue, so hopefully this will be fixed soon. In the meantime here's a work around to get out of the loop:
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'll let the team know about your case.
Cheers,Daniil
It is not working for me.I checked it twice.
Hm, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe that's something else then?
Can you try it in another browser or in incognito mode? I'm thinking of any browser extensions or cookies/local storage issue that might be causing this.
Also, no matter whether that any of the work arounds work or not, please raise a support ticket here so that our team knows about your issue. This might help to match it with other reports, if there are any.
Let me know if this worked.
I have checked in:
1) Google Chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)2) Mozilla Firefox 72.0.1 (64-bit)
(both on my Ubuntu 18.04)
The same issue in both browsers.
Ticket raised: BBS-126846
Same here, tried various workarounds but no fix.... , just deleted my account [ ]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.