Hello,
On my Next-Gen JSD I deleted a 'Change Request' request type and it uses a workflow I now need. Is there a way for me to recover it or copy it from another project?
Or do I have to recreate it myself?
Hello Harry,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Next-gen projects are independent of classic and other next-gen, so any custom field and workflow created on a project will be specific for that one.
Also, the workflow can be shared between request types of the same project.
When deleting a request type it will show a message that it will be permanent, so it will not be possible to recover the request type and the workflow.
With that said, as it was deleted, it will be necessary to manually create the workflow again.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks for that @Angélica Luz
I recreated it which didn't take too long.
I am not sure whether it can help, mayb be you can try some recovery tool. I have used recovery tool to recover my deleted files, but I don't know if it meets your situation. If you want a software, I recommed the Bitwar Data Recovery which is free, you can just have a try.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.