Is it possible to get failed merge checks listed? As I can only see a message like '1 failed merge check' which is not informative.
Hello @Roman Borysenko,
Merge checks are in the top card on the right sidebar:
I agree, the dialog should be more informative, and I believe this is already on our radar, but I'll double check.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,Daniil
Unfortunately, I can't see them on the right side-bar:
Hm, is that screenshot of entire sidebar? My guess is you scrolled it down a little bit (sidebar is scrollable separately from the page content).
Merge checks are at the very top, just above Builds card:
If you still can't see that card in the sidebar, do you mind taking a short screencast and raising a bug in our public issue tracker? This way you'll get updates on the investigation and a fix for that issue.
Yes, this is nearly entire screenshot - the missing part is help and feedback. There are no merge checks. Ticket is created: BBS-126746
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.