Hi,
I want to know which Test Management tool is best for Jira. After doing some research, I have shortlisted some test management tools.
- Zephyr for Jira
- Xray Test Management for Jira
- TM4J - Test Management for Jira
- Testrail
But I am still confused and the problem is that we will have to buy the same test management app tier which should match the maximum tier of the purchased Jira licensed product. We are planning to go for 250 users tier for Jira Software and we have only 25-30 testers in our team, however we will have to purchase the 250 user tier license for test management application plugin as well.
Can we use Jira as Test Management tool. I have seen some guidelines for Jira customization for Test Management tool.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/customise-jira-for-test-case-management-191004869.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-sample-file-test-case-management-191005653.html
http://www.testandtry.com/tag/jira/
I want to know the exact pros and cons of Jira as a Test Management Tool and need some expert opinion, so that we can decide to go with the correct strategy.
Thanks,
Tariq Ashraf