I would like to link a calendar into a page and/or space in confluence. Let's say a google calendar since it is an easy/common example.
I have read through https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcal/create-add-and-edit-calendars-654213559.html and https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcal/subscribe-to-google-calendars-from-confluence-240913761.html and the documentation is not correct if following step by step.
"Create a calendar in a space – Hit Create from template in the Confluence header, then choose Calendars in the create dialog (choose the right space too, if you're not already there)"
- When I create from template there is no calendar option:

"Create a calendar in My Calendars – Choose Calendars in the Confluence header to go to your My Calendars page, then hit Add Calendar at the top-right of the page" .
-This is not a visible option in my confluence at all.
I should mention I have full admin privileges and am still unable to link or create a calendar (as a page, space, my calendar, macro) or otherwise.