tengo listado varias paginas pero su ordenamiento invertido no es el alfabetico correspondiente.
Hi there,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Just for us to better understand and help you with this issue, we would like to know more details about the configuration of the macro.
On the “Sort by”, are you sorting by the name of the “Title” column?
Also, I would like to confirm if you are using the “Reverse sort” because I translated your question using Google and it translated something similar, so I would like to confirm if you mentioned that and if you are trying to order by title using the reverse sort.
Regards,Angélica
si estoy usando orden inverso
Thank you for the information.
Since it has been a while since you asked this question, I would like to know if it was resolved.
When we add a new page to the space, it won't be ordered, so it's necessary to reorder every time a page is added.
Is it happening to all users that tried to reorder the pages?
Is it happening to all spaces?
sucede en todos los espacios, y en todos los usuarios, ordeno por el campo title, me podrias aclarar como hace el ordenamiento es alfabetico o alfanumerico. Ademas te consulto por el ancho de las columnas , las ajusta de manera que quedan muy chicas, no se como cambiar eso.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.