Hello!
I created a scriptrunner behaviour with some custom fields, where selecting a specific select option in Field A reveals and makes mandatory Field B and C. The script runs and works.
The issue is that it does not work for all screens for all users. In Jira server, there are at least two creation screens. The one that appears when you click on Create from a project, issue or agile board page where creation screen pops up. The other is the Create issue page you get directed to after clicking Create button, or when you right-click and Open Link in New Tab / Window.
Behaviour works for all users I tested with for the latter, but for the create popup window, Field B and C do not visually appear for some users after selecting the specific select option of Field A, yet setting them to mandatory part works.
I am not sure if this is a bug jira and scriptrunner behaviour, or permission thing. I just know it works for me the jira/system admin and all of the project users, yet does not for the project admin.
The script does not even have any project role or permissions check, so should be working for everyone that has permission to the project that the script is mapped to.
Any help or something I can check would be appreciated.
Currently Jira 7.13, with Scriptrunner 5.4.45.