Themes can be used to group a set of related user stories. Is this concept supported in Greenhopper/JIRA?
You have Epics in GreenHopper, which can be used to group stories.
How? I have a Scrup project,and created an Epic and a Story. How can I make the story a "sub-task" if you will of the Epic?
How? I created a Scum project, and created an Epic and a Story in the project. How can I make the Story a "sub-task" if you will of the Epic? Linking is not what I want since that just creates a peer relationship. I want a parent-child relationship.
In GreenHopper stories can't be a sub-task. Although this can create a nice tree structure for the issues. Not sure why it has been implemented this way.
So is the peer-to-peer linking the idea you had to group Stories to an Epic?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.