I'm looking for a way to keep track of the time spent on Reopened tasks beyond the expected value. Im using python-jira library. As a result I want to get the date of the status change and the amount of time that will be spent on her decision.
I've already written some code, but I haven't gotten the result.
def get_issues_from_task(username=None, token=None, project_key=None):
jira = JIRA(basic_auth=(username, token), options={'server': SERVER})
jql = 'project=' + project_key + ' AND status changed FROM Closed TO Reopened'
issues_list = jira.search_issues(jql, json_result=True) #get the issues list
for i in issues_list['issues']:
isssues_key = i['key']
issue = jira.issue(res, expand='changelog')
changelog = issue.changelog
for history in changelog.histories:
for item in history.items:
if item.field == 'status':
# here I need to get the date of the status change to Reopened and the new time it takes to do it.
return data
Tell me please how I can finish this code or redo it.