The Jira ticket no longer shows where it is mentioned in Confluence if the page was created in the new editor.
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/confluence/link-jira-issues-to-confluence-pages-automatically
Should I embed the link in some special way instead of copy-pasting the link or this feature is no longer working in the new Confluence page template at all?
Hi @Andrey Isaev ,
The described behavior is a known bug tracked as:
A possible workaround is listed in there:
Workaround Click the Pages option, on the top of the issue, and then in the drop-list button of the pages option in the JIRA issue and the Confluence page will be listed there. Then, select the page and manually link it.
Click the Pages option, on the top of the issue, and then in the drop-list button of the pages option in the JIRA issue and the Confluence page will be listed there. Then, select the page and manually link it.
Please vote for the above bug ticket and set yourself as a watcher so that you will be notified in case of any update/progress. The bug will be addressed according to the Atlassian Cloud bug fixing policy.
Cheers,Dario
Thank you Dario, I voted for the bug.
The suggested workaround does not work for me however due to another bug:
It will link only when I manually copy the URL and link the URL to the Jira issue.
Also, it seems to be working if I use Jira macro instead of copy-paste, but I'm not sure that it's faster than manual link by URL.
I am not sure I have a correct understanding of what you mean with:
On my side if I just click on "link to page" and then I start typing I get a list of pages containing the string I entered in the search box:
Therefore, can you kindly confirm the steps you are following to get the error and the ones to make this work?
Also:
Please let us know.
Dario
Forget my previous message, I believe I have found the bug you are mentioning:
Can you kindly confirm this is the case?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.