How to automatically copy all fields from the main task to the sub task? For correct works Security Level for Subtasks
If you need automation i suggest using an add-on. "Automation for Jira" or "Scriptrunner" are two popular add-ons. "Automation for Jira" is easier to use but "Scriptrunner" has more functions.
@Per Löfgren We're has Automation for Jira - Server Lite but my rule doesn't works.
@Per Löfgren
Then I created sub-task and my fields in sub-task still clear. But in Audit Log all works.
Rule looks disabled but I assume that is by choice since it was not working. I suggest contacting codebarrel support for this. https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
In Automation, you need to use a branch rule.
maybe it is not available in lite version
For Issue Created and sub task copy from parent need branch rule? But I see copy from parent settings in lite version
hmmm, ok
Maybe a difference between full and lite version
or i use an older one……..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.