Hello everyone,
i was reading over the jira Board according to my problem and want to thank everybody who provides this great help in the community.
We are working on several projects with several clients parallel. Therefore we have for each project a different jira project scrum Projects with epics, sprints, backlog and so on. This can include sales tasks e. g. E-Mail follow ups as well as development tasks.
Right now for my weekly planning I have to go through each project and have to figure out the story points count them on a separate sheet and try to fill each day according to my time. This process is very inefficient and time consuming. When I have assigned everything I can apply a filter for each day and then work the tasks and change the status.
What I'm trying to solve is that I have a weekly planning board (e. g. Kanban) where I can assign for each day the tasks (as issues). That I can see in one overview for each day the tasks and work on them. Therefore I would import all the issues which due in this week (assigned before in the specific boards) in one weekly backlog. Then drag all the issues to the specific day. After working on them I would like to put them in done and also update the status.
The scenario would be as following:
Project 1:
- Task 1
- Task 2
- Task 3
Project 2:
- Task 1
- Task 2
- Task 3
Project 3:
- Task 1
- Task 2
- Task 3
And the final Scenario would be
Backlog -Week
- Project 3 Task 2
-.....
Monday
-Project 2-Task 2
-Project 3-Task3
Tuesday
-Project 3-Task1
-Project 1-Task1
...
Done:
-Project 1-Task3
I was experimenting with some plugins and also tried to export the issues with ifftt and zapier to make the planning in a different tool and then sync back. These solutions are not working so well and I'm wondering if there is no solution for to solve this planning problem in jira.
Thank you in advance for your help