I am using Jira Server. I am administrator. I can see the list of add-ons but I cannot upload a new one. Where can I check ?
@Roger Teo This is not expected behavior at all.
You need to check following things,
If this doesn't help please let us know your Jira and UPM versions, with details like OS etc.
You selected "server" when asking this question, but the screen you have given us is from a "cloud" installation (I know, Atlassian chose bad names for the three platform variants of their software)
Cloud does not allow you to "upload" apps. You need to go via "find new apps" to get Cloud to talk to other systems that provide apps (add-ons)
Point given by @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- is correct!! You are sharing cloud screenshot and selected server tag!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.