Hello All,
I am looking to create 2 reports, one that shows each assignee and how many rejects they have had over a time period or sprint and the other to show how many tickets are rejected more than once over a time period or sprint.
Things to note:
1. Our workflow is about 7 statuses and "rejected" is in the middle of it. We also have about 20 dev that a ticket can be assigned to.
2. For the per person report, I am looking to know who had the rejected status and not who the ticket is currently assigned to.
3. For the per person report, trying to avoid making one report per person, but if that is what we need to do then so be it.
4. If needed, I can take pull the data into excel and manipulate from there, just need the data points to be there.