Good day,
Am I doing this right?
I have created a custom field added to the request types for "Solution" I haven been struggling to find a way to make the "Solution" field Mandatory to be filled in before the request may transition Resolved/Done
Any Advice?
Sincerely, Stephanie
Hi Stephanie,
Here is how to handle this. Basically, you need to set a Validator on the transition into Resolved/Done. Here is how:
Note:
hope this helps
Hi Jack, thanks for your response but you've lost me on workflows -Looks like I have to create a new workflow for Service Desk as the only workflows I have for the Service Desk is in itself based on the request types.
Can you share a screenshot of your project settings and workflow screen
Hi Jack, it goes on and on likes this for all the different client projects, these were set up by someone else, I was only tasked with setting up the Service Desk which was set and tested before me as well, I cant find a workflow for the service desk here, that is
This is why I think I need to set up a new workflow for Service Desk? How do I make it active, do I need to set up a screen scheme as well?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.