I am unable to tag my colleagues to the comments section, to any sr's created on the Jira Software, kindly share how can i enable it
The respective users have to be part of jira-users group.
Please try this and tell me if this solve your problem?
how do i be a part of it? can you walk me through?
Hi @Tanya Keni
If you are using Jira Cloud, this article might help :
This happens when you have restricted permissions in the project. One suggestion is to compare your permissions with someone else on the project who can mention users.
Otherwise try this:
Jira Settings -> Global PermissionsGo to the bottom of the page, on Add Permission, and choose:-> Browse users and Groups, on the first dropdown-> "The group name" (eg. jira-users) you want to give this permission.
Thank you!, I am howver not the admin, and cant see Jira Settings -> Global Permissions anywhere
You may need to get in touch with the Jira admin to resolve this issue.
Thanks! @Lenin Raj (I can do it on this platform, but not the one I use, LOL)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.