Hi
I have added a few 'people' to my service desk project. They have been assigned the 'service desk team' role.
When I check permissions, service desk team is listed beside assignable user, assign issues, create issues, delete etc.
I assume any user with the service desk team role can perform these actions, but they cannot. These users can't change the job status, reassign it or even close it. When trying to change the status they get the error 'you dont have permission to transition this issue'.
Some other users were added weeks ago, and they have full permission to perform these actions. I never adjusted their permissions, they were simply added to the people screen like I am currently trying to do. But that is not working now.
Am I missing something here? Or does it take a few hours for these permissions to actually apply to users?
Thanks for your help!