The top navigation bar in the pdf viewer is gone (using chrome and safari) which means I cannot download a pdf from the viewer, nor directly from any confluence page (unless in edit mode). Any suggestions?
Try accessing via incognito mode to see if there is any luck.
Can you share a screenshot or a gif of the loaded/loading pdf viewer? You should be able to see the media attachment dialog with the download option 🤔
With the ongoing implementation of the new editor, there are some inconsistencies in the UI for attachment depending on how you preview it that might cause some confusion. However, either option should still allow you to download it.
You might see either the legacy viewer:
Or the new viewer (no tooltip):
However, if you can't see either of these options...
here is a screenshot of what I see when Im in preview mode. there isnt anything at the top or bottom that give me a download option.
no luck with incognito (screenshot below is from incognito mode - its the same).
nope I have neither option. see screenshot below.
Based on the "View all files" in the bottom left corner, that looks like the legacy file viewer.
But I think you'll be better off raising a support ticket at this point, as something strange is going on.
okay, thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.