The hand icon is present but nothing happens when I click any of the options highlighted in the image;
Hello Daniel,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
This issue usually happens when we migrate from one instance to another. Not sure if that’s was your case, but to fix this we need to disable and enable the email requests.
Please, go to Project settings > Email requests > … > Disable all email requests > Turn off and then it will show “Turn on email support”, so click on this button to enable it again.
Disabling the email requests on a project won't affect other Jira Service Desk projects.
After that, try to add the custom email again.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica,
Thank you for that unfortunately that hasn't resolve the issue unfortunately, I'm still encountering the same problem.
Thank you for testing, Daniel.
I searched for the errors and similar issues and I believe that you can’t add the custom email due to a bug:
Checking internally, I saw that you were not added to the Jira administrators’ group, so please, ask your site-admin to add you to the group or a Jira administrator to add the custom email address.
Hi again,
I am an administrator though see the latest attachment.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.