Hello There
I am new to Jira and want to know how to move the epics assigned in one project to some other project. Thanks in advance.
-Dayanidhi
Use "move" from the tools menu in the issue view.
You simply use the Move operation. However, moving an epic does not move the underlying issues so they must be moved separately. The move operation is found under the ellipses when viewing the issue detail view.
EPIC type should behave the same way when you "move" issues between projects.
When I move the Epics it is asking me to fill in the Epic name.. but i am moving 4 at a time?What should i put in this field as it is required?? I definitely want to retain all 4 epic names.
Epic names should remain unchanged.
Try Bulk operations. Should work hopefully
I am the admin using Classic Software Projects but I dont see the option to move epics between projects.Its not available. I've tried on epics that have no link to other epic or even ones with no tasks in them at all. There is no option for me.Is it a setup problem that caused this?
After I moved Epics are not visible in Epic view, but is shown if I can see when I enter URL. is that expected?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.