Regarding this filter:
project = "Client Support" AND component != "Business Analysis" AND status in ("In Review", Escalated) and assignee in (robind, sharonc)
OR
project in (ClearView, "ClearView Mobile", "Business Analysis")
OR
project in (PledgeMaker, "Professional Services", "Professional Services Estimate") AND assignee in (robind, sharonc)
ORDER BY Rank
There are a couple of statuses that are used by more than one of the projects listed in the above filter. I want to map these statuses to a column in our kanban board, but I only want to see tickets with these statuses that relate to the PledgeMaker, Professional Services and Professional Services Estimate projects. Is there a way to do this? For example, if I map the 'In Progress' and 'Open' statuses to a column, the only tickets I want to see in that column with those statues are those in the PledgeMaker, Professional Services and Professional Services Estimate projects that are assigned to robind or sharonc.
Thanks!