Hello,
I am trying to filter all pipelines that got created after a specific date.
When i do
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{workspace}/{repo_slug}/pipelines/?sort=-created_on&created_on=2020-01-03T18:28:27.943Z
I get a result
I want to fetch only the items with created_on >= 2020-01-03T18:28:27.943Z
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{workspace}/{repo_slug}/pipelines/?sort=-created_on&created_on>=2020-01-03T18:28:27.943Z
I get no result. That is not correct.
How do i filter with the created_on date?
Thanks,
Hi @ixb
Can you try the same URL without the `Z` character?
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{workspace}/{repo_slug}/pipelines/?sort=-created_on&created_on>=2020-01-03T18:28:27.943
No luck.
I get no result when i remove the Z.
When i remove the Z and do created_on = 2020-01-03T18:28:27.943
I get the error below
{
"code": 500,
"message": "There was an error processing your request. It has been logged (ID 7e3820543aac8ef8)."
}
Hello ixb / Lenin Raj,
I am also facing the same problem, any luck on this? how can we filter pipelines using created_on>=2020-01-03 i.e. (date or datetime) ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.