In the old issue view we had the sectin Activity, with the sub sections "History", "Activity" and "Transitions ". How can I access this sections in the new issue view?
Hi Harold - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can access those by doing the drop down next to Comments.
Note that Activity is no longer there, but not really needed since you have the History and Transitions.
Hey Harald,
you can find the menu items in a drop-down:
Best, Max
Hi John,
thank you for your fast answer. I dont have "Transitions" in the drop down, but I have "Transitions" in the old view. Is this a configuration issue?
Sorry, I just noticed that the Transitions are showing up because I use the JMWE add-on (Jira Miscellaneous Workflow Extensions). That is the reason the Transitions show up.
Thank you for explaining. Have a nice day.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.