How to set Quick filter to all tasks I make yesterday?
I fin 1st part how to show my tasks:
assignee = currentUser()
But how to add in this query tasks that was finished yesterday (sent to Done column)
Hi @Alex Tsyglin and welcome to our Community!
Please, try to add the following:
... AND resolution = Done AND resolution changed AFTER startOfDay(-1) BEFORE endOfDay(-1)
and status changed to Done AFTER startOfDay(-1d) BEFORE startOfDay()
Thats work - thank!
You're welcome!
Have a nice day!
P.S. You might also want to mark the answer as accepted so that people with the same or similar question would find the answer easier
Thank you @Adrian Stephen
I might as well accept the answer myself but I usually try to make people understand the importance of this simple action.
But thank you, nevertheless, I really appreciate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.