The new editor has killed our information management strategy. Most of our information is maintained in Confluence pages. But when we had a file (supplier RFQ, design spec, etc) - we used file list pages to organize the files by project and then linked to the file from any page that needed it. This is how we maintained a single point of truth for our documentation.
In the new editor - the only way to link a file to a page is to upload the file to the page. This completely eliminates our ability to maintain a single point of truth and make sure we reference the document everywhere needed.
I'm wondering if anyone has experience using other services (OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Sharepoint) for file storage and integrating with Confluence. Any recommendations if any services work better than others?
If I can't solve this problem, I'm going to have to move to a new tool and just keep Confluence until the current information in there ages out.