Hey everyone,
I have a specific question regarding the Easy Agile Program for Jira Plug-In. I am working in a large scale project organized around SAFe. Currently, we are looking into a possibility to visualize our PI Board after the Planning in Jira. In our Planning sessions, we show all Epics and their cross-team dependencies for the next 5 sprints.
It seems like the Easy Agile Plug-In would be a great opportunity to show the dependencies in Jira. However, in our project, we only use one Jira project for all teams. To separate the work into the different teams we rely on "Components".
My question is now, whether it would be possible to display the different teams work in the various swimlanes in Easy Agile Program for Jira by relying on the components rather than separating work by the projects (which I figured out how the Plug-In seemed to work). This would be possible if the swimlane definition in the Plug-In relies on JQL. Is this the case?
Thanks so much in advance!