I am viewing an issue in Jira. I can see the Assignee and the Reporter. I can see the Status (which is tied to a workflow step). I can view the workflow as well. What I cannot see is who is the step waiting on! It could be a person, some role members, or group members depending on how the workflow was done, but it would really be nice to see who (or whom) I am waiting on! I could then send them a share asking them to move this issue along.
It would really be nice to have that on the issue screen.
To be honest, I did do a query for a report that parses all that out, and sure, I could run that. But that means leaving Jira and doing some other process. I would like to know who the issue is waiting on!
One would think I am not the only person on the planet who would find this very useful?
Thanks