Hi,
I have a completely new win 2016 server install running MSSQL 2016 dedicated to Jira Service Desk. Version 4.6.0 Windows.
Specs as follows:
Server version: Apache Tomcat/8.5.42
OS Name: Windows Server 2016
OS Version: 10.0
Architecture: amd64
Java Home: C:\PROGRA~1\ATLASS~1\Jira\jre
JVM Version: 1.8.0_202-b08
JVM Vendor: Oracle Corporation
Using CATALINA_BASE: "C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Jira"
Using CATALINA_HOME: "C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Jira"
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: "C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Jira\temp"
Using JRE_HOME: "C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Jira\jre\"
Using CLASSPATH: "C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Jira\bin\bootstrap.jar;C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Jira\bin\tomcat-juli.jar"
Created and have tested DB connection - no issues. Whenever I then proceed to then connect after MSSQL Connect I get white screen.
Appears all is running.
Following issues appearing in atlassian-jira-gc-2020-01-06 LOGS.
[GC (Allocation Failure) [PSYoungGen: 194560K->11833K(217088K)] 249833K->67114K(489472K), 0.1075420 secs] [Times: user=0.56 sys=0.02, real=0.11 secs]
2020-01-06T15:21:40.269+1100: 175.316: [GC (Allocation Failure) [PSYoungGen: 206393K->7384K(240128K)] 261674K->62673K(512512K), 0.0172401 secs] [Times: user=0.03 sys=0.00, real=0.02 secs]
2020-01-06T15:21:41.757+1100: 176.802: [GC (Allocation Failure) [PSYoungGen: 230616K->6610K(244224K)] 285905K->61907K(516608K), 0.0238754 secs] [Times: user=0.09 sys=0.00, real=0.02 secs]
2020-01-06T15:21:43.708+1100: 178.754: [GC (Allocation Failure) [PSYoungGen: 229842K->7203K(268288K)] 285139K->62508K(540672K), 0.0238743 secs] [Times: user=0.11 sys=0.00, real=0.02 secs]
2020-01-06T15:42:00.418+1100: 1395.404: [GC (Allocation Failure) [PSYoungGen: 258595K->19942K(271360K)] 313900K->77896K(543744K), 0.0316216 secs] [Times: user=0.23 sys=0.02, real=0.03 secs]
Not sure what is the best way to troubleshoot all this as Java is certainly not my forte.
Any assistance greatly appreciated.
Thanks