Hi everyone,
I have just added Jira Service Desk free for 1-3 agents to our company Jira Core (We have just 2 people who will be working as support/agents.)
When attempting to add second agent, I am being told by Jira SD that capacity is full. When I go to user management I see that all of our company members/users were automatically assigned as agent (I see it under their user profile, but even though I am the site admin, Jira does not allow me to untic the box - remove their access).
So I go to 'groups' where I see 'jira-servicedesk-users' and make sure there are only the two people included. Still the same.
After I went to 'Product access' under 'Site settings' and see that there are 3 user groups added to Jira SD. I remove all and leave only 'jira-servicedesk-users'. Still I am being show there are 6 users/agents instead of just the two.
Can anyone please advise what am I missing?
Thank you very much!
Nikola