Hi guys! How are you doing?
After some time absent, in January 1st I have set a goal of being more envolved in Atlassian related things outside work.
Being more specific [SMART :-)] my goals are:
- To become a Community Leader again;
- To become an Atlassian Certified Master.
It is going very well so far. In these first 3 days I have:
- Won 3 new badges (Rising Star, Level 4 and 10 Accepted Answers);
- Passed ACP-500 (Atlassian Certified System Administrator).
Next steps are:
- To try to keep this level of engagement in the community until the end of the year (and the years ahead);
- To pass the 4th exam: ACP-300 (have passed ACP-100/ACP-200/ACP-500).
Here is my feedback for both programs:
- Atlassian Community is wonderful. It connects people from everywhere in the world (e.g. I am from Brazil) and helps not only people that is asking questions but also people that is answering them. I see it as an excelent way to keep myself up to date with product's new features and also products that I do not use in my company.
- Atlassian Certification is wonderfull too! Some people say that certifications are not worth it, but I see a lot of value in them. Even after more than 10 years being an admin of Atlassian tools, while preparing for them I see lots of things to improve in my company"s environment that I would only study once I already had an issue.
In my opinion, you guys are on the right track!
Cheers!