Hellos mates,
I'm trying to executing an Salesforce pipeline, but I'm getting "build.xml" does not exists.
The build.xml and folder exists on the branch:
I'm using docker:
I wonder what am I missing in this case.
Thanks in advance,
Agustín
Hello @agusayala,
Welcome to the Community!
It's hard to make any guesses here with that little details and given that you're using a custom private Docker image to run your pipeline, if I'm not mistaken.
The best thing I can suggest is to try running your Pipeline locally: here's a guide on how to do that. The process described there is very close to what is actually happening when your pipeline is run by Bitbucket. I believe you'll find some kind of misconfiguration in your command.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers,Daniil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.