Hi
I am trying to have an Automation Rule that every new request/problem would be auto-assign to a different user based on the Organization the customer is under with no luckAny suggestions?
Hi Rom,
You need to use advanced jql to find the reporter's organization:
The jql is:
reporter in organizationMembers("")
The name of the Organization goes in the quotes.
That should then work.
Susan
Hi Susan.(Wow that was fast )I am going the change the JQL as you suggestedSuper Thanks
I think i did something wrong since I start typing the Organization (for example 'Ratag') it's starting to suggest autocompletion of optional Users and not Organization so I just typed the Organization Appreciate any help on the matterThanks
The jql syntax looks correct. Did it work?
Hi Susan,
I will update you as soon is I verify that
Super thanks
Rom
Ok it looks like this JQL
reporter in organizationMembers("Testing LTD") works
Now I am looking into creating a notification for this user for this action
I Have done this
With no success
Any ideas?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.