PlantUML supports including links. I've tried this out, but the links aren't clickable. Does any special syntax apply here to make this work?
Hi Vikaash.
We are working on an update that will support links and much more.
Stay tuned.
Hi Vikaash,
Have you already solved your problem?
We have PlantUML installed but I do not use it at all and I'm not familiar with the code. If you provided me with a sample code, I could try if this works on our instance.
Cheers,Kirstin
Hi @Kirstin Seidel-Gebert , I didn't receive a notification, hence the tardy response... To answer your question: no, unfortunately I have not. You could try the following code to see if it works for you. Mind you, we're using Confluence Cloud.
@startuml|Department A|start:[[http://plantuml.com/start Screen-1]]Clicks onCreatebutton;:Completeswizard;:Task ishanded overto department B;|#AntiqueWhite|Department B|:[[http://plantuml.com/start Screen-1]]Completestask createdby department A;stop@enduml
This should result in:
(now the correct diagram that goes with the code )
Awesome! ETA?
Aiming for the end of Q1.
Update: new release is pending Atlassian approval. Hopefully, it won't take more than couple of weeks.
An updated version has been released. Check it out.
There is a workaround by setting option 'Image format = SVG'
https://forum.plantuml.net/7270/hyperlinks-working-using-plantuml-macro-confluence-graphviz
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.