Hello all,
we are looking at moving to JIRA and i am investigating the access of confluence articles from JSD without a confluence license.
We cannot allow anonymous access to confluence.
I don't think this unlicensed access feature will provide us what we need but i want to rule that out because it will keep costs down.
I cannot reach out to atlassian support yet because i am only on a starter package and we don't want to use any of the valuable free trial time up to be able to do this until we are ready so really helping someone can help me.
I have tried what i have read in similar tickets but with no luck.
JSD project is linked to a confluence space.
When I search for articles none are listed (logged in a a jsd end user)
Confluence Global Permissions are set to allow unlicensed access
Space permissions on the linked space are:
Does anyone have any ideas where i am going wrong?
Jira v8.4.0
Confluence 6.15.9