Running a JIRA standalone server, version 7.13.0. Our user DB for JIRA is also integrated w/ Bitbucket.
Users/Admin are unable to login to JIRA. After entering the credentials, the Dashboard appears to be loading, but always hangs. Verified the users are authenticated in the security log. Same users can also log into Bitbucket.
Also verified we can view our projects and tickets somewhat by navigating to http://localhost:8080/projects. So data appears to be intact.
Only warnings I get from Tomcat log are warnings from com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.filterFormParameters - which appear to be false alarms per a community thread.
It also appears that several ports to Amazon AWS are created when the JIRA service starts. I've noticed to in standalone trial versions I've looked at outside our DMZ that something like 8-10 ports are running and we can log in; however, inside our DMZ, we've re-installed trial versions and only get two ports to AWS and are unable to log in. Does JIRA require external connectivity to AWS in order to login? We're a stand-alone instance and not on the cloud, but so far this is the only difference I've noticed.
Thanks,
-- Josh