What are the configuration options for all the out-of-box reports and gadgets (except Agile reports and gadgets)? What is their behaviour and expected results?
That is an essay question that would be best answered by copying and pasting all the documentation. That's not what we're here for. I recommend you read the docs for the gadgets.
I am only asking questions which I am not able to find the answer and the documentation is not available. and If the documentation is available, I am looking for some clarity as I am preparing for my certification. I did read about the reports and all the different gadgets available. Here is the link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/reporting-in-jira-461504615.htmlThis is my full question for which I am looking for some clarity: "What are the configuration options for all the out-of-box reports and gadgets (except Agile reports and gadgets)? What is their behaviour and expected results?"I do understand for what purpose a community group has been created.
There are almost 100 gadgets available on the first Jira I looked at.
No-one is going to write an essay on that for you.
First hit on a search engine for me was https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GADGETS/All+Atlassian+Gadgets and if you read the links for each gadget on the link you gave, they are documented there too.
Please, don't ask us to repeat all of that. Read first, then ask about the parts you don't get if you are still stuck. Don't expect other people to read and then repeat it all for you. We're not a search engine and we're certainly not here to copy and paste the documentation.
I never ask anyone to do so. I posted the question to get some clarity. First of all, I am not asking about all the gadgets and I am not sure If you got the question correctly. Secondly, If you think you are there to write an essay for me. Going forward please do not reply on any of my questions. Thank you for your help with the earlier questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.