How can I generate a report (Payment Authorization Form) from custom fields with database in JIRA cloud? Since I couldn't find any solutions from any add-on or plug-in for JIRA cloud, any suggestions?
You can't get to the Cloud database at all. You have to go through the UI or REST. If you can't find any add-ons to do what you want, then you're going to need to code something - either write a Connect add-on or something that can pull the data you need out over REST and reshape it into the format you want.
Hi Karmen,
If you are still searching for solution, please take a look at eazyBI report creation add-on for JIRA. With eazyBI you can create custom reports based on JIRA data, including JIRA custom fields.
Let me know if you have any questions regarding eazyBI!
Kind regards,Lauma / support@eazybi.com
Also, how could I edit and save the report in JIRA cloud from an external page?
EazyBI lets you do exports, so yes, you can do something like that with it. It's well worth a look for what I think you are asking about, and Lauma (and the others in her team) are really helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.