I can see that during the setup phase my project is checked out
Cloning into '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build'...
remote: Counting objects: 2724, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 0% (1/1725)
...
Resolving deltas: 100% (1198/1198), done.
Checking connectivity... done.
But when I 'ls -al' the directory my files don't exist.
Initially, I thought that it Never worked, but then, one time it built and everything was there...
Output at end of script
+ pwd
/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build
+ ls -al
total 8
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Oct 4 22:09 [0m[01;34m.[0m
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 Oct 4 22:09 [01;34m..[0m
+ ./gradlew assembleDebug
bash: ./gradlew: No such file or directory
Full yml
image: uber/android-build-environment:latest
pipelines:
branches:
master:
- step:
script:
- echo y | android update sdk --filter "build-tools-23.0.3" --no-ui -a # get the Android build tools
- echo y | android update sdk --filter "extra-android-m2repository" --no-ui -a # Get the Android Support Repo
- pwd
- ls -al
- ./gradlew assembleDebug