I'm trying to config the Service Desk email but I always received an error message :
SOCKS: TTL Expired
@Alexandre Oliveira
This can be related to your Network. You need to contact them.
Also please check the below link related to email.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver075/configuring-an-smtp-mail-server-to-send-notifications-947188089.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/unable-to-send-email-with-smtp-server-via-ssl-530-5-7-0-must-issue-a-starttls-command-first-due-to-mail-smtp-starttls-enable-property-218269287.html
Hi @Fahad Siddiqui , my maining problem it's inside IMAP email config inside Service Desk.
Projects -> Service Desk -> Config -> Email Setting
When I set the host and IMAPS : 993 I received this error message.
what protocol are you using?
can you please share the screen shot of email settings
I tried IMAP / IMAPS / POP / POPS and I received the same error message.
but inside my system (writed in Java) I changed all parameters and it's working. And inside my email client too.
HOST: mail.chameleon.global
same here!
Plz explain u r issue
Exact Same issue here. Identical conditions and results.
@monkeytronics can you send a test email through jira system and provide me the logs
Alexandre Oliveira,
Did you ever get this issue resolved? I am having the same issue and was wondering what the resolution was for you.
Thanks
Why are there never simple answers to the many many many configuration challenges with Jira? Atlassian's products just keep getting more and more convoluted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.