i have some requirements. i have create a new project but how can identify which type of project this is an kanban project or this is an scrum project and this is an basic software development project. how can identify
Have a read here: https://www.atlassian.com/agile/kanban
Yes. It is an interesting article but It does not answer the question.
Given I have a jira instance with many projects, for many teams, the question is "How can you tell the type of an existing project?
if a user says I want another project like x but this one needs to be named y, how do I as an admin know how to create the new project named y?
The reason I ask, is the first screen in the "Create project" wizard has three Software project types. Scrum software development, Basic sotware Development, Kanban software development.
i have same question! Does any one know?
Same question....
Same question...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.