I have a sprint that was accidentally closed. How do I open back up the sprint. Please help!
Hello,
Unfortunately sprints that have been closed can no longer be opened. I found this information in this documentation. However, there is a small workaround that may help you - you can view the contents in the sprint by selecting it in the Sprint Report. I hope this will help you!
Cheers,
Miranda
Hey there, vstewart.
I believe that the following ticket(s) would be something that you are interested to look at.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6913
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7272
I have to say that it is a famous request from the users. It will be interesting to see if this feature will be implemented in future releases of GreenHopper. Hope it helps!
Warm regards,
Danial
Hey there,
For clouds user, this functionality have been introduced https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/25-october-2015-to-31-october-2015-785619063.html#id-25October2015to31October2015-JIRASoftwareupdate . The function will be introduce soon in JIRA server.
Cheers,Azfar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.