Hello,
My company is currently running Jira Service Desk Server and Confluence Server for internal use only. I have decided to move all of this to the cloud and have already started building out our IT, Company, and Application Knowledge base. Our Application KB is public and that is perfectly fine as there is no company specific information out there and our IT KB is restricted to private.
What I would like to be able to accomplish is to have our Company KB allow anonymous access to our local network only. The reason for this is because we would like to be able to put company private/specific information out there for our staff to have a single system for all updates, changes, and information regarding the company but we do not want the outside world having access to this information. I was curious if there was a way to do this without having to purchase licenses and getting accounts setup. If this cannot be done, it is what it is, I will pursue getting licenses at that point.
Any help is appreciated!