The team has provided me access for Jira, Confluence and has added in bit bucket list as well. I am able to access Jira and confluence and even able to login to a bit bucket but not able to access the repo which my team has added me to.
Hi @Vineet
Each bitbucket repository has its own access rights, you need to contact the repository/project administrator to get access to it.
Good luck with your future bitbucketing!
Hi @Former_user_g24, thanks for replying.
The admin has added my account to in repo list. Similarly, it was done for other users as well. But I am not able to access the repo even after added by admin. So not able to figure out what could be the reason.
Alright, it is hard for me to know exactly what is causing this. If you have been granted access to the repo, you should be able to see it.
I recommend taking a look at the page below of how access is granted (or send it to your admin).
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/create-and-grant-access-to-team-repositories-665225545.html
Sure. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.