I have defined custom issue types. But in parent ticket sub-tasks section, Jira sub task and my custom issue types both are listing. I need to list only Jira subtask. how can i achieve it.
Jira version 6.3
Hi @sadia_sher_360factors - can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing and what is not right about it?
Hello @sadia_sher_360factors
Could you explain what you mean with "I need to list only Jira subtask". Do you want it in a jql search, on an issue or in some other place? I would appreciate some more information to be able to help you out! :-)
Best regards,
Alexander
@John Funk and @Alexander Ling With reference to the above image. first two subtasks are Jira subtask whereas 3rd and 4th are my custom subtasks. I need to display only Jira subtasks in this section.
Well, if your custom issue types are subtask type issue types, then they are going to show up there.
The other option would be to make them regular issue type and connect via linked issues functionality.
@sadia_sher_360factors
As @John Funk mentioned below you cannot hide subtasks depending on type. If they are sub tasks to the issue they will show up.
@sadia_sher_360factors - did this answer your question? If so, can you click the Accept answer button so we can close this out?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.