We’re happy to announce a big change to our Atlassian University pricing: Certification Exams and Prep Courses now cost less!
Professional-level exams are now $250 (ACP-100 through ACP-500; same price to re-take an exam)
Certification Prep Courses are now $50(ACP-100 through ACP-500)
The ACP-600 course-plus-exam bundle is still only $100
So, the big question is: what you going to do with that extra cash? You could use it to earn a Skills Badge on the path to Certification, add a training course to your Summit experience, or… buy your cousin that Snuggie they’ve been asking you about. 🤔 Decisions, decisions…
Explore Atlassian Certifications →
P.S.: Did you also hear that Certifications are now valid for a full 24 months?
Awesome news!
Buy the snuggie AND wear it to your certification training and/or exam at Summit! 😁👍🏻
Thanks for the assistance! Now on to plan my track.
Awesome News!
great news
great
Splendid!
I have paid for certification before this price change but took exam after price change , will I get back the difference amount?
Hi @Parag Madpuwar 👋 (and welcome to the Community!)
I'm not 100% sure the answer for you, but I know if you submit a ticket with out University Service Desk, the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.