Wanting to search for issues that I have assigned from unassigned issue queue to a specific user.
In the activity history for example this is displayed as USERXXX changed the Assignee to 'USERYYY' on XXXX-1234 - IssueSummary
Thanks
PLease see here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracore/blog/2015/07/search-jira-like-a-boss-with-jql
You can easily do this by using JQL - > assignee = USERYYY
and this should give you all the issues for that particular user.
Project = Demo Project AND assignee = ABC
Thanks for the reply Tarun, it's not quite what I'm after though.
Your suggestion shows ALL issues that have ever been assigned to that user. I want to know only issues that I have specifically assigned to that user.
I think the others may have read only the title of your question
From the body, I think the clause you need is:
assignee was changed from empty to userYYY by userXXX
I think this hits the use-case –
assignee = steve AND assignee changed TO steve BY steve
Hmm, not quite, because you've missed out the "from unassigned". Yours will catch cases where Steve reassigned an issue that Dave previously had as well.But I see the point, the question doesn't state that piece, although it's human nature to leave it out. To do it explicitly, it's "I have assigned from unassigned issue queue to a specific user, and that users is the current assignee"
Argh I didn't read his post well enough either. Darn. You're exactly right.
This is interesting. How can I find if a person is slacking off by moving an issue to the next sprint repeatedly?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.