Hi.
I've set up a custom pipeline in my bitbucket-pipelines.yml and I want to run it every hour as a scheduled job.
I want to be able to define the job and its schedule in the pipeline file. Is this only possible to do via the web interface?
Hi Jonas,
It's currently only possible to create a scheduled pipeline via the web UI.
If you're interested in this as a feature, feel free to open a feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/BCLOUD/issues/
Thanks,
Phil
Hi Philip.
I reached out to you on twitter as well where I was given the same answer.
However, for anyone finding this question in the future, it is still possible to set up via the pipeline if you use the bitbucket API as a after-script and re-register the schedule every deploy.
We'd love to use this so we can utilise configuration as code everywhere. What's the official channels to make this a feature request?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.